Pages

▼

Thursday, October 08, 2026

Ultramarines Balistus Dreadnought (Part 2)

 Continuing on from Part 1, it was time to get started on throwing some paint on this metal behemoth. First off, I primed it using Chaos Black.

Primed in Chaos Black. 

Then I basecoated all the armor plates using  Space Marine Blue, a classic color from the first painted I ever got way back around Xmas of '89. It is still the best. 

The front canopy is removable, which I just dig.

Khorne Red was used to basecoat the weapons. 

Red guns make 'em bleed!

And the base was basecoated using Applebarrel Territorial  Beige and Mechanicus Standard Grey for the rocks. 

Waiting for the next layers.

Pretty straightforward week. Next week I should get some more layers done before tackling the details. 


2 comments:

  1. Awesome progress already! Nearly done with the majority. Loving the scheme. Bringing out the details is where it comes alive, loving this year's Dreadtober projects!

    ReplyDelete