|The finished Bloodbrute in natural light.|
After finishing painting the Brute's head and completing the "gums" that surround it, I glued it into position and then glued the front onto the model. I used rubberbands to secure the bond.
|Not so unbound...|
After some additional touch-ups it was time to finish the whites on the horns and teeth that heavily adorn this thing.
After I mounted the front piece I finished the fleshy bits and the weird warpy gut bits. I used an assortment of colors to achieve this look, which I am ultimately satisfied with.
|The belly of the beast.|
The pink gut bits were mostly done using (Khorne forgive me) Pink Horror, which is one of the current line of Citadel paints. I used some Aileene's paint (Dusty Rose) for the high lights.
I then added another solid coat of Ruby Red to the red areas on the model, matching it up with the other World Eater models.
I next finished off the metal on the exhaust and the barrel of the Multi Melta.
|The back of the Brute|
The tentacles that a bursting from it's side were a bit of challenge, but after a few purple ink washes I got a look that I liked.
|Done except for the flocking.|
|The finished model: flocked before sealing it.|
Next up, more World Eaters!