Digging through the bitz box I found that I had some loose plastic nurglings. So I picked out a fellow I thought would do a fine job standing on his own as the loathsome Grotti and stuck him on 28mm slotta base.
|Grotti on a 28mm slotta base.|
|Tape secure from beneath. I used 'Artist Tape' for this.|
|Filled in the hole with PVA glue and began to add some grit.|
Too many decisions really, but it got me thinking about nurgle colors, and how I want my Nurgle Daemons and my Deathguard Chaos Space Marines to look. And it got me self-debating whether or not I wanted to strip the paint off of my early 90s Deathguard or try to integrate new models in with them.
-"Indecision clouds my vision".
This upcoming nurgle project may be more challenging to me than I realize... but I'm excited with the possibilities regardless!