Monday, May 16, 2022

The Fallen Moon - Page 2 (Art Monday)

 


This is page 2 of a 25 page story. This was a fun layout as I managed to get away from conventional layouts. And panels, for the most part. Looks like I was really showing my Simonson influence rather heavily on this page with that explosion. 

I cringe a bit at my writing on this page, but I still think it's serviceable. The Captain's son is a member of the Emperor's Youth, a concept that I had come up with for the BMQ fanzine that Trevor and I were creating at the time. This was a very early planting of a subplot that would've come back around later on in #3 or #4. 


This artwork is unofficial and not endorsed by Games-Workshop. Furthermore this blog and this post generates no revenue for it's owner and is strictly used for, and as, a free entertainment resource in support of games by, but again not official or endorsed, by Games-Workshop. 

1 comment:

Dai said...

Ooo some cool history shoutouts with the Youth idea - works really well I in the 40K universe I think.