Monday, August 15, 2022

The Fallen Moon Page 14 (Art Monday)

 

Another one of my favorite pages from this series. I wish I had the hat on her head sooner, as I think it gave the Captain more character. That first panel is probably my favorite darwing of her. And that final panel, yeah, not ashamed to admit it, but I wear my comics heroes on my sleeve sometimes. 


Are you just joining us? Here's the quick links to the previous parts: 

Page-1

Page-2

Page-3

Page-4

Page-5

Page-6

Page-7

Page-8

Page-9

Page-10

Page 11

Page-12

Page-13


This artwork is unofficial and is not endorsed by Games-Workshop. Furthermore this blog and this post generates no revenue for it's owner and is strictly used for, and as, a free entertainment resource in support of games by, but again not official or endorsed, by Games-Workshop. 


No comments: