Thursday, December 20, 2012

Another report from the warzone!

I was able to take some pics this past weekend for 2 battles fought at the local hobby town. Masta Chief wrote up a big report using the pics I took, and you can read it here. He used his Exodite Eldar in a fight against their Dark Kin led by Archon RTVoril. It was a lot fun to watch!

That battle seemed sparse, and indeed it was considering the model count over on the next table: Chaos and Imperial Guard vs. Tyranids! Not sure if anyone is planning to use my pics to post a battle report of this one or not, but I sure did take a lot of pics of this game!




It was crazy fun to watch, and utterly horrifying to see the Doom of Malan'tai in a situation where it was unstoppable!


As far as my hobby out-put this week is concerned, I did very little, but I did get further along with the painting of the 2 Space Wolf Rhinos. Saving those pics for the next post specifically about them however.

-Joel

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a fun game to play. I'll be honest, I've never had the Doom do anywhere CLOSE to as well as he did that game, especially killing off around 15 or so Nurgle marines from one round of leadership tests.

Kushial

Da Masta Cheef said...

ooh! That's a good photo! How come I didn't get that one? Lost in the shuffle I guess...

rogue.trader.voril said...

Archon Voril... I like that, has a nice ring to it. It goes really well with the sounds that Masta Cheef's exodites are making at the hands of my haemonculus. :)