Monday, December 10, 2012

Eye witness footage from the war zone


This past Saturday, I was working too late to join the boys for a good old romp in 40K land, but I did show up and take pics of the game between Screech and Da Masta Cheef! I sent these to him so he could do a longer than usual battle report which shows off a full deployed Long Wayz Dezert Groop in action against Screech's army of allied Tau and Guard. It also got us some nice pics of Da Cheef's ork minis in a cool battle setting. Check out the rest of my pics (BTW: Cheef used the best ones) and enjoy the report:  green-iz-best-when-fightin-da-oomies

Spoiler alert: This pic pretty much encapsulates how it all ended up!

And if you found this page by following Da Masta Cheef's link, thanks for checking my blog out!
-Joel

1 comment:

Da Masta Cheef said...

"And if you found this page by following Da Masta Cheef's link, thanks for checking my blog out!"

You're welcome!