Saturday, October 19, 2019

Goff Ork Dreadnought (Part 3)

Here is this week's episode of "I'm getting there, slowly but surely, I'm getting there."

I was about to paint the driver all the way, when the urge to test-fit him into position hit struck me. Thank goodness I did too, because the efforts to work him into the compartment scrapped and scratched off a lot of the basecoat. I would have been quite upset if that had happened to the finished paint job!

 Battle scars earned...
I decided that ultimately I would have to paint him while he was permanently in position. I am not thrilled about that, but it is what it is.


The red basecoats were done using Khorne Red. The middle coats on the black areas were accomplished using Apple Barrel Graphite. I still have a lot of work to do on this thing, and I am running out of October days...

2 comments:

Siph_Horridus said...

Glad you decided to have the pilot on show. Keep going mate

Da Masta Cheef said...

At least you're actually making progress! I think I'm on day 15 without any time available to paint. :-(