Thursday, May 12, 2016

Bolt Action: Universal Carrier (Part One)

Tally ho!
It's been forever since I had any kind of update on my Bolt Action army, but fear not, it is alive and well. Sorta.


I snapped this up recently when I found it on sale. The Univeral (Brenn) Carrier for the British. I hope to get enough of these to have a fairly mobile force, a sort of WWII "Rhino Rush".


I took it home and base coated it almost immediately.I was off of work for a week in March of this year, a "stay-cation" if you will, and I thought that this could be a fun and different kind of kit to work on during the free time.

It sat in this state for a few weeks however due to my vacation being interrupted by a forest fire in my back yard...

(Not kidding)

...which brought my vacation plans to a grinding halt as we dealt with that and all the drama that surrounded it.

So I didn't get any further than priming the model. Now it is a month and a half later and I am again itching to get this model done soon. Stay tuned for future B.A. updates!

2 comments:

Da Masta Cheef said...

That'll teach ya to not toss your cigarette butts out the window...lol.

neverness said...

...yeah, I don't smoke. Good thing too or I probably might be a suspect.