This was actually the prime motivation behind this whole Celestial Lions project and it was the first thing I started on. Back in December, I primed the whole kit while it was still attached to it's frames using Krylon Gold.
|Stage one, with magent hole.|
|Large magnet superglued over small hole.|
|Old enough to be relics.|
The magnets I am using are seriously strong and in the event that the superglue were ever to fail I would likely not be able fix it again due to the way this kit goes together. So I decided to glue a piece of sprue over and around the magnet for extra security.
|Sprue cage over the manget.|
With the sprue cage set and the magnets glued, I am happy to show that this appears like it will work perfectly!
|Heavy Flamer option.|
I have another weapon (or two...maybe. the debate continues) that I would like to add to these options, but for now I feel like we can move on with the painting and assembly. And since this post is now long enough, we shall leave those steps for part 2!