Monday, April 22, 2019

Stormsire's Cursebreakers (Part 3)

After a quite a period of time, I have managed to complete my first warband for Warhammer Underworlds: Nightvault. Presenting Stormsire's Cursebreakers:

The Cursebreakers. 

I finished Stormsire himself in the last post in this series. Since the previous posts were WIP posts, I chose not to do that with Rastus the Charmed and Ammis Dawnguard since the steps are virtually identical. So here they are finished and ready to pound down some foes!

Rastus the Charmed.

Ammis Dawnguard.
I am very pleased with how they turned out, however these three models alone have satisfied any interest I had in Stormcasts so it's very unlikely you'll see me going 'full Sigmar' with them.

My next warband will be the ghosts from the Nightvault starter set.

3 comments:

Suber said...

They look good. But they need more lions, so you can tie them with your Celestial Lions! :D

Rory (Stepping Between Games) said...

They look ace, such nice kits and nicely done up as well.

neverness said...

Thanks! I am quite satisfied with these guys. And yes, although the color scheme is close to the Celestial Lions, the color scheme and the methods used are not the same by any means.