Sunday, August 09, 2020

2020 Inquistional Clonclave Week 2

We are well on our way into the 2nd week of the gathering of Inquisitors. Last week we saw a few mighty vessels translate into realspace, each baring a transponder code of a unique Inquisitorial Roseette declaring their master's arrival and confirming their seat at the 2020 Inquisitional Conclave. To see those Inquisitors I refer you to last week's post.


I only got a few updates this week, so here they are:

Jon at 1st Legion Chronicles sent me an update. So far I really like the colors here a d I look forward to seeing how this turns out.


Da Masta Cheef has been busy on his Inquisitor. I think we know who will be working the grill that evening...



The mightly Waaarghpug has thrown down the gauntlet and has declared that he will be doing a conversion of Lord Inquisitor
Kyra Draxus. It sounds like this could be a cool conversion in the end so I am looking forward to seeing the results.



Meanwhile, my guy has finally made it to the priming stage...


It looks like that's all the updates I got. If I missed any please make me aware by either commenting below, emailing me at neverness92@gmail.com or post on the Neverness Hobbies group on Facebook.

No comments: