Sunday, September 16, 2018

Days of Rust (Part 2)



In Days of Rust Part 1 I talked about The Doctor's initial work on this project as well as our playing of the Necromunda starter scenario. Excited and rejuvenated by this experience Dr TSG returned to his man cave, with airbrush in hand, and has made considerable progress on his Zone Mortalis tiles.

"These are the paints I used, over an automotive primer."

"I layed down the purple over the primer, then came in with the raven black and dark rust mixture. Then, I added the red earth mixed with a little purple and raven black. Then highlighted with red earth." -Dr. TSG.

What follows is essentially a photo dump of his progress so far. He told me that this is the results of about 3.5 hours of work. Enjoy!














So far, so... grimdark!

2 comments:

Rory (Stepping Between Games) said...

I do love me some zone mortalis. Boards are coming together wonderfully.

neverness said...

Yes, I agree! I look forward to seeing them finished and I also look forward to playing on them. Come to think of it, I really should paint up a gang, huh?