Sunday, March 17, 2019

Krom (the Older) (Part 4)

Krom (the Older) is now done!

Toasting you a Happy Saint Patty's Day, Hero of Erie Prime. 

Before I was finished though, I had some details to tidy up. The first being the axe blade which is supposed to resemble ice. (I refuse to accept that it IS ice simply because...well, that's just stupid). Celestra Grey is the basecoat used for this.

Celestra Grey basecoat on the axe blade.
Next a glaze of Guilliman Blue...

Guilliman Blue Glaze.

...topped off with a dry brushing of White Scar.

White Scar highlight.
 Next came his company badge. There isn't a decal (as far as I know) of his Great Company's icon, so I took the Champions if Fenris decal and angled it so the snout was pointing up, colored the moon/circle with Averland Sunset, topped it off with a subtle glaze of Lamenters Yellow before refining the edges with The Fang.  I think it came out alright considering I pretty much just winged it...
The decal applied...

Great Company badge done. 

And after a few more details such as the gems, claws and spikes, he was done. So now it's time for his glamor shots. Enjoy!

"Show us that cape!"

"Yeah, whirl it around, give us that fierce eye!"

"Oooh yeah, brandish that sexy weapon!"

At the time of this writing, it is the morning of St. Patrick's Day, and it's also bright and sunny out, so I thought it would be fun to take him out for some natural lighting shots in the mossy areas of my backyard.

The shadows are deep this morning.

Claiming this world free of xenos filth! 

And that concludes this project, now back to the Intercessors...


No comments: