Thursday, September 14, 2017

Leave it to Reivers (Part 3)

With a few hours to spare on a day off I managed to complete The Reivers.

Reivers on patrol.

They were mostly done by the end of Part 2, but decal application is always something that takes me more time than it probably should. But today, I was determined to get the decals done.  So they were and so was the final painted details and the flocking of the base.

Decals done!
 Here are some individual shots:




And here they are joined by the regular marine that I painted prior to these guys in order to test out my Ultramarines paint scheme. He looks so tiny next to these guys...

Grass added and touch-ups done.
And, like I have been doing lately when I complete a project, I like to take the models outside to get some natural lighting shots and to photo them in an environment that isn't my painting station.

Still patroling...

"Look Sarge, up there!"
So there they are, my first fully painted Primaris Marines and my most recent additions to my Ultramarines. I do plan on doing more with this army but there are a few other projects I want to complete before the new year.

2 comments:

Siph_Horridus said...

They look great, they from the First Strike box set or three man squad set. Nice scheme and bases.

neverness said...

This is the 3 man kit.

Something I noticed yesterday: the booklet that came in the boxed set has their rules but not their point value. I don't have the new codex yet so I am curious to know if their minimum squad is 3 in the codex. Anybody know?