Monday, September 20, 2021

The Last Stand (Art Monday)

 Welcome back to Art Mondays. Sorry I skipped a bit this month, it's been a manic time. But anyway, here's one you might have possibly seen before: The Last Stand. It's a lone Squat gunner blasting away the nid horde that is attacking him. Note that limited ammunition... also note the mountain of spent shells behind him! 


I still think it's an interesting piece. I remember inking this with pen and croquil. 

This has been published before, in Inquisitor Magazine #15. It appeared on the contents page of that issue to showcase the massive 2nd edition Squat army list within it. I did a few pieces of art for this issue, all of which Squat themed. Only a few pieces I did were used, some of the unpublished ones will appear here soon. 

No comments: