![]() |
| Unit two ready for action. |
I have set my sights on getting more units for this army completed. In particular the second group of Knights. I took a different approach with these models at the priming stage. Instead of painting the whole model white, I instead only painted the riders white and primed the steeds black. I painted the areas I wanted to paint with Contrast Paints using Corax White.
![]() |
| Primed black with areas picked out Contrast Paints. |
Everything else pretty much follows the same steps that I used on the first unit which I go into detail about in Part 1 and Part 2. The exception being that the unit champion for this unit has yellow wing feathers and all of their lances are yellow instead of black.
![]() |
| A regal champ. |
I gave these models a bit more grass tufts on their bases than the first unit and I also added some fallen leaves as well.
![]() |
| Sally forth! |
On to the next unit!




3 comments:
They look fabulous, loving the contrasting black and yellow! Wasps of the Old World!
I love them so much, you're doing so great!
Thanks guys. So far I'm pleased with them as well. It's funny that you mentioned wasp Siph, the next unit may definitely put off that vibe...
Post a Comment