Saturday, January 05, 2019

Intercessors of Fenris (Part 3)


I kicked off the New Year by completing the first model out of the 10 Intercessors. I'll tell you more about that model soon, but I also made some more progress on these guys:

Basecoats!

And more basecoats!
Once all the basecoats were done, I decided I wanted to take one of these models all the way to the finish; At least to the point of decal application, as I like to do them all at the same time (it's set-up thing).

Mid-coats.
All-in-all, the model painted up fairly fast. I used Russ Grey for the mid-coats, thinning it first before applying a thicker line near to the edges. The edges were brightened up with a dabbling of thinned Space Wolf Grey  before being highlighted with a thin line of White Scar.

Pretty much done.

I wanted to  break away from the typical pack markings that I use, and individualize each pack of five Primaris Marines. I designated this Primaris Intercessor pack as Pack 1, so one black fang on a field of red seemed to work well for this distinction.

Pack marking angle. 
The only thing left to do on this guy are the decals and flock,  but again, I'll get to those steps when I finish the other nine Intercessors...


No comments: