Saturday, December 26, 2020

Grots! (Part 3)

 With holidays, family stuff, work and artwork taking up the majority of my time this, I did find a few fleeting moments in December to slap some more paint onto the grots. Pressing forward with these guys, I went ahead and moved on to the next stage which was to apply Tesseract Glow over their Gretchin Green Foundation Paint basecoat. 


Next came the layer of Applebarrel Kiwi,


This is followed by highlight of Sunburst Yellow,


I followed that up by picking out the clothing items that are going to end up yellow. I used Firey Orange for that basecoat. Also I picked out their eyes using Khorne Red and base coated their teeth with a brown. 


I was hoping to have these guys completely painted by the New Year, but that's not likely to happen. Still, I think they are coming along nicely even if it is a bit slowly...



4 comments:

Siph_Horridus said...

A great characterful bunch

Sachiel said...

Very vivid greenskins. They look great so far.

Suber said...

Those lil' buggers are luvly!!

neverness said...

Thanks everyone! They are coming along nicely. Next part should be out soon.