Monday, June 06, 2022

The Fallen Moon Page 5 (Art Monday)

 


Continuing on from Page 4 the vortex torpedoes hit the Eldar vessel. And just as the Imperials are about to finish them off, more pesky Eldar arrive. 

I enjoy the first four panels on this page, especially panel four. I think the Captain looks great in that one. But that last panel...not so much. Panel five I would redo as well. I would fill that Black space with something. A servo skull, servitors,  guards... something! As the story continues the look of Commander Shankara changes from page to page. I just couldn't help myself with wanting to tweak his look. 


This artwork is unofficial and not endorsed by Games-Workshop. Furthermore this blog and this post generates no revenue for it's owner and is strictly used for, and as, a free entertainment resource in support of games by, but again not official or endorsed, by Games-Workshop. 

3 comments:

Suber said...

I'm following your updates and I'm already hooked! Keep on bringing this stuff! :D

neverness said...

Thanks! I'm glad this thing has an audience!

Francesc said...

navy with tea? sign me up