Monday, August 23, 2021

Inquisitor catches a cultist (Art Monday)

 This is another of the unpublished pieces I had sent to The Dark Library. It's an Inquisitor who has tracked down, outed and now caught, a Chaos Cultist. I imagine this in a hive city some where. 


I look at this now and I'm both impressed and critical of it at the same time. In hindsight it's probably a good thing no one ever printed this one. But I do like the vibe of it. And figured it would be a nice one for the final week of the Inquisitional Conclave 2021 painting challenge

Some of you may have noticed that I haven't done any Art Mondays for a few weeks. Mainly due to the recent policy GW rolled out. I wanted some time to chew through it an make sure I was compliant. I believe I am but I now need to include a disclaimer on these so here it goes.

This artwork is unofficial and not endorsed by Games-Workshop. Furthermore this blog and this post generates no revenue for it's owner and is strictly used for, and as, a free entertainment resource in support of games by, but again not official or endorsed, by Games-Workshop. 

1 comment:

Da Masta Cheef said...

New policy...bleh. Schmucks.