Monday, September 12, 2022

The Fallen Moon Page 17 (Art Monday)

 

I'm proud of the layout on this one, but I would definitely change things if I did this now. Most obviously I would make her bum a bit more subtle as I doubt it's possible to get that form-fitting with a coat like that.  I think I was inspired by some of Howard Chaykin's women.... and, well, left. Artistic license and whatnot. I love doing the dialog in the way I did between the Captain and the Navigator. I believe I was inspired by the Dark Knight Returns, which uses a lot of this kind of thing. I can't help but wonder if the dialog would work better under the images or not, but I suppose it's fine here.

This artwork is unofficial and is not endorsed by Games-Workshop. Furthermore this blog and this post generates no revenue for it's owner and is strictly used for, and as, a free entertainment resource in support of games by, but again not official or endorsed, by Games-Workshop. 

No comments: