Sunday, February 17, 2019

Intercessors of Fenris (Part 5)


Pack One is done! 

Continuing on from last time, I have managed to finish the first Pack! They were almost done in that last post with exception to just a few minor details.

Sergeant is done, bling and all. 
I used a newer decal set than what I had originally thought I would use, and with the help of Microset, I was done with very little fuss. The newer transfers activate faster and didn't fight me nearly as much as their older kin.

Decal applied to shoulder pad.

Over all, I am pleased with how this first set of Space Wolf Primaris Marines have turned out. My traditional paint scheme took some tweaks but the results leave me wanting to do some more.

Wolf Tail in two colors.

A few of these guys have Genestealer skills. These were painted with a bine color before being washed with Druchii Violet, then lightly dry brushed with Bleached Bone before getting a subtle highlight of White Scar. The teeth were particularly picked out with the White Scar.

Another 'stealer skull.

I confess, I got lazy with the Wolf Tails. These were painted black and dry brushed with White Scar. I just varried the concentration from light to heaviest with the heaviest being towards the tip of the tail. Hey, it works!

Touch-ups added to the first guy that was done.

Middenland Tufts were added to the bases after the decals were done. And that was a wrap!
Feel'n tuft! 


Group shot!
Last thing: I decided to add the traditional wolf  skull campaign badges to their legs. They didn't fit or look right on the front greaves, where I would have preferred them to be, but they look decent enough on the back of the legs.

Campaign badge! 
Now on to the next set of five...

3 comments:

Siph_Horridus said...

Great Squad job done! Nice addition to the rest, or beginning of a stand alone force?

neverness said...

Thanks! These are going to be joined by a few more Primaris guys who will all be incorporated into the over-all Space Wolf force.

Da Masta Cheef said...

Nicely done, I look forward to killing them one day!