Monday, July 12, 2021

Shokk Attack! (Art Mondays)

 This is another unpublished piece. I really like this one, but I have always adored snotlings; Such vicious little buggers. But I adored the original Shock Attack Gun results charts from the Rogue Trader era 'Ere We Go hardcover book even more! That was an absolute experience to roll up those results (especially for the victims!).



Here a bunch of them are swarming a Space Marine. This particular Space Marine is an old school Space Wolf with the original Space Wolves icon. I have always liked that design as it has more of a sci-fi vibe to me. I still use it onbmost of my original (first born) Space Wolves. Not sure why he seems to have the jump pack straps but no jump pack...maybe I thought it just looked cool? 


2 comments:

Floyd Lawton said...

Great picture! All the charts in Ere we go were great. My favorite were always the Madboyz manias results but Shokk attack was a close second.

neverness said...

Thanks! And yeah, the Madboyz tables were just amazing. That's a unit I would love to see brought back to the orks.