Thursday, January 20, 2022

Deathwatch Rhinoback (Part 2)

 Just a quick update this week. Since the first post I have modeled up a few more options and primed the model. Being a Deathwatch tank, heck, a black prime damn near completes it!   


I like running Rhinos with two storm bolters and it was really bugging me that I didn't have an option for a second storm bolter.  So I gave in and built a guy manning one. It's not a perfect fit, but it fits nevertheless. Plus I thought it would be neat to have a gunner up there. What chapter will he be from is still something I have yet to decide. Maybe I will randomly pick one of Cheef's Chapters? 


If you look to the rear you'll see that I added a radar dish; I just thought it looked interesting back there.

So, that's all for now. Next will come the basecoats and the rest of the proper painting.