Monday, January 31, 2022

Luccini the Navigator (Art Monday)

 Hello. After last week's concept sketches I figured you guys wouldn't mind seeing another one. This one is particularly odd since I had completely forgotten about it because it wasn't done in my sketchbook but on the back of the photocopy that I shared last week. 

Luccini the Navigator.

The reason for this, If I recall correctly, was that I had decided to expand his role in the second installment of the comic adventure that I was developing (he just gets sort of a cameo in the first part). So I just whipped it up on the first thing I had on hand apparently. 

The full page scan.

As you can (faintly) see on the left Luccini is armed with a sawn off double barrel shotgun with was copied pretty much straight from the Confrontation weapons sprue, and a Force Dagger. I am not sure if Navigators can, or rather could, utilize force weapons or not but it seemed cool so why not? 

Next is a sketch from the lower edge of the paper. I am not sure if I was toying with changing styles or what was happening with this, but I got a kick out of seeing it again. 

Smaller sketch of Luccini.

Ther you have it, until next time! 

1 comment:

Dai said...

Interesting design. He almost looks like an Eldar