Saturday, January 01, 2022

2021 Year In Review

 What a wild year this has been. But I got some hobby stuff done. In the 2020 Review I committed myself to try to clear things out of my queue. I was more successful than I wasn't but I did add a few things also. 

What follows is a gallery with links of all of the miniatures and models that I finished in 2021. Normally I might add a blurb or two to sum things up, but this time I'll let the links do their work. Enjoy! 

Grots 


Ur-Ghuls


The Third Death Guard Experiment.


Badmoon Runtherdz



Blood Axe Mekaniak


The fourth Death Guard experiment


The Fifth Death Guard Experiment.


Grotti


Abernathy Black Monk.


Death Cult Assassins


The Slicing Noose (Wyches)


Deathwatch-chaplain.


Inquisitor Jaq Draco


Nurgle Champion chaos-biker


Deathwatch kill-team Neverness


Deathwatch Venerable Dreadnought


A Blood Axe Boy


 Deathwatch Sgt Crull


There are still an abundance of projects to be completed and even more to start. I might not have cleared my queue out, but I made significant progress towards the goal. Getting the first Deathwatch unit done was another achievement for me as they have have been lingering about uncompleted for over a decade, but then I decided to make an army out of them,, thus stunting my resolution goal. 

This year I intend to finish my Deathwatch army in 2022, do up some more Orks (old and new) and get back to some Eldar (Dark and Kraft). But we shall see.  In "real life" we just had a baby arrive into our lives and we're still doing school for our 6 year old. That's on top of me doing art for The Smoking Wyrm and I just accepted a full time position at my job. So things may appear to slow down a bit around here, but know that behind scenes I am extremely busy! But I will continue to dabble where and when I can.  Happy New Year!



2 comments:

Dai said...

Really good stuff and well done. Looking forward to seeing what you get up to this year

neverness said...

Thanks! I hope to make some good progress this year.