Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Inquisitional Conclave 2022 (announcement)

 



Just like last year, it's time to paint a Inquisition model. Next month (August 2022) will be the Third Annual Inquisitional Conclave. Yes, we're doing it again! 

The rules (more like guidelines really); all you have to do is obtain for yourself an Inquisitor miniature and throughout August, paint it up and send me your progress updates. Or you can just send a pic of the finished miniature. Whatever works for you. 

You're not just limited to an Inquisitor specifically, you can paint members of their retinue to accompany the one you might have painted for a previous Conclave or any Imperial Agents your Inquisitor may requisition. 

You can message me directly at neverness92@gmail.com, and send to me either pics or a link to your own blog (Instagram, whatever social media platform you prefer). -Whatever you want to do. Of course, I'll post my own updates here as well. We will kick this off on August 1st, with the Conclave itself (the post where all the final finished pics are showcased) to happen on the first week or weekend of September; I will know more as we get there. That should be plenty of time for most of us -I hope!

This kicks off August 1st! I hope to hear from you all soon! 


Also happening in August, at least for those readers living in my region, the limited edition anniversary model of Inquisitor Erasmus Cartavolnus will be available at the Turkey Creek Warhammer store anniversary. * I am already making my plans to get down there to get one. Some of you might already have him, so I hope to see a few versions of him show up at this year's Conclave. 

The other Inquisitor Erasmus has his third book coming out soon, which is also nice and timely as well. 

*"Our Store Anniversary Celebration is coming soon! Mark your calendars for August 20-27. This is going to be nine whole days of FREE gifts, exclusive models, tons of awesome activities and more! We'll have more information soon, but save the date and we'll see you here!" -from Warhammer Turkey Creek's Facebook page. 

3 comments:

Da Masta Cheef said...

As you already know I'm in. I'll be painting Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor Tibodaux (the mini you gave me), her retinue of 4 acolytes, and if I'm really productive I might even finish off her already half painted Rhino!

neverness said...

That sound like a lot of Inquisitorial goodness! That jokaro idea you told me about sounds particularly fun.

Da Masta Cheef said...

You'll see it in my post tomorrow.