Monday, October 03, 2022

The Fallen Moon Page 20 (Art Monday)

 


This is an interesting page as I finally show the Farseer of the rival Eldar force. It makes sense to me, even now, that a farseer would ride on top of a Tempest superheavy tank.  It was fun showing them all reacting to the new situation. It's not every day a Gothic Battle ship falls from orbit at you. 

I decided to use some pseudo runes to imply their language. If I recall correctly I found them in a variety of art within the 2nd edition Codex: Eldar. These Eldar were going to be fleshed out more in the second part of the story and I had names and backstories sketched out somewhere. They were going to be a unique craftworld as they didn't have enough back then compared to a myriad of Chapters to pick from the Space Marines.  

No comments: