Friday, August 26, 2022

Inquisitional Conclave 2022 Week 3

 Welcome back. 


It's been a trickle of project updates but a few more folks have stated that they might submit something before the deadline. I have stated in a comment that if you can have your projects done and to me* by September 3rd you'll get your entries into this year's Conclave (which will be either on the 4th, 5th or 6th of September depending on what's happening in my real life).

So, let's see what we got to show:

Da Masta Cheef has been surprisingly prolific this year, having completed two Inquisitors this year and how now has a finished retinue to accompany them. Tats in all! 

Retinue finished.

I myself have made some progress on my model but haven't had the time to write a post about said progress. But it's coming soon. 

Progress or... maybe she's done? 

The Black Library is also keeping the Inquisitor fiction coming with the announcement of the return of Inquisitor Sabbathiel from the dead** as well as more Inquisitor focused media on Warhammer+. 


*E-mail me at neverness92@gmail.com or PM on FB (Neverness Hobbies). 

**I never heard of her before either 

3 comments:

Dai said...

Damn, if I thought I could get him finished before the deadline I have the perfect (old old old) Inquisitor project that's just been sat for years to submit. O well, next year.

Always enjoy Da Master Chief's posts and these retinue members don't dissapoint.

Painting on your own mini is very nicely done. Mohawk looks far better than the standard baldie-girl sculpt too.

Zzzzzz said...

May be submitting entry in mid Oct. Probably by Thanksgiving. Certainly Christmas. One year.

Marc van Holst said...

I will try my very best to get Inquisitor Erasmus finished on time!