|Metal drybrushed on tracks|
|Jungle Green highlight.|
Next I popped in the part that I assume is this thing's engine. It fit so tightly that I didn't even take it back out to glue it, instead I only glued the piece that goes on top of it which will hold it in place just fine.
I decided that with the variously equipped troops that would be occupying the back of this thing that the paint would be pretty scuffed up. And the floor plate would be dirty as well.
|Scuffed and weathered.|
After some touch-ups, the crew are now done. The only thing left to do for them is to afix the patch decals to their arms and the decals on the vehicle before adding on the final parts.
Gosh, this vehicle looks WAY too clean! I will definitely need to dirty it up a bit before it's done. In it's current state it reminds me of an old '80s era G.I.Joe toy. This is the current state of the thing, next to add the final bitz and dirty it up a little and it's done!