|Rok-Ruk the Ravager, Goff Warlord.|
A landing page for my Ork projects.
Orks and Space Wolves have always been my two main armies, however since the inception of this Hobby Blog, I have started, and actually completed, a few orky projects. The following links track the progress so far.
The first overview: Orky Love which features my Warboss, a painted Trukk, and a WHFB Orc Boss.
|Goffs, ready for a fight!|
|Original Ork Dreadnought.|
- A work in progress series on the original, grot driven, Rogue Trader-era Ork Dreadnought: Original Ork Dread Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, and Part-5.
- Bad Moon Meganobz (2nd Edition era models, including Nazdreg). Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 & Part 4
- Bad Moon Warphead Part 1, Part-2, Part 3
- Bad Moon Grots: Part-1, Part-2, Part-3, & Part-4
- Bad Moon Runtherd (plastic model): Part-1. & Part-2.
CULT OF SPEED
- Ammo runt and squig.
- Spotlight on Nik Fury, a nob made from the original Space Ork plastic boxed set.
The Path to Gorkamorka
A series featuring my attempt to get in on the local resurgence of the old Ork themed gang warfare game.
|"Keep on trukk'n!"|
Check out the Battle Reports page to see da boyz in action!